Monday, November 18, 2013

Sky Ferreira, Model or Singer?


It has come to my attention that Sky Ferreira is looking more and more as a model and less as a indie pop star. I remember the first time I heard her on MTV. I was a fan of hers from the jump. But like how everything happens in life you stop caring or more some grow pass something. It just so happens that I grew pass Sky. But at that every moment that I did I saw her at parties with Karl Lagerfeld and I also saw her in a campaign for Calvin Klein. Plus other major celebs like Katy Perry, Jared Leto and Kanye West. Then in Teen Vogue and Nylon. (And if I may say she lost a lot of weight) She was going off the carts in the fashion world as well as the music world. Which made me ask the question, " Is Sky Ferreira a model or Artist?"

Soon later I saw that she had a new song out called "You're not the one". This song is very good! And I  see myself looking at the video more than one time. Once again I spotted that she is modeling the hell out out this video! With her soft grunge look and her care free attitude. I came up with a solution to this problem, she is just a really talented artist with a face of gold. And yes I am once again a fan of Sky Ferreira!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...