Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Fashion: Cool New Person


Hey Everyone! I back with this weekly fashion that I'm in love with! This weekly fashion is showing a little bit of skin but nothing to make you want to judge somebody. So, When I was getting dressed I saw these new items that I just bought and which I really wanted to incorporate them into this look.(sunglasses, top, both of the necklaces) So I saw this four items and just want with the flow. The next thing I knew I had this look together. The denim vest over the crop top is to be so flashy. The skinny jeans and the denim shirt around it, is just a little fashion statement. Also the boots to continue the flow of the look. I put the scarf on my head because (full truth) my hair was not done! I hope you guys and and girls like this look and tell me what you think.

Crop Top: DIY
Denim vest: Vintage
Denim shirt: Aeropostal
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Urban outfitters
Scarf: Hot Topic
Sunglasses: Express
1 necklace: Express
2 necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...