Sunday, October 6, 2013

Is she a Queen at 16?


For only being 16. Lorde can really sing. Which makes me think, "does she have that much to really sing about? Is there something she might be trying to tell us in her music?" And the question just keep flowing! But one thing I'm sure about is that she sings every song with so much soul! I like to think of her as a young Lana Del Rey, but from what I hear, Lorde isn't too fond of Lana. Just on the fact of Lana's music being too...I love you, I need you, I want you and I can't live with out you. Which makes sad because I want them to both me on the same team. But whatever it is I'm in love with them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...