Monday, September 26, 2016

Music Monday: 9.26.16

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.


Kehlani new song "CRZY" is so catchy. I love it and cant get enough of it! Have a look at the video and tell me if you fell the same way as me!

This video is art! the song is art! All of this is art!
Check out Sampha song "Blood On Me" and tell me what you think!


"Wow" is literally thee only thing I can say about Beck's song! Take a look!

It seems like Rae Sremmurd always have a new song out. But hey, I'm not complaining. Check out their new song "Black Beatles" featuring Gucci Mane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...