Friday, February 20, 2015

Fashion Friday: Hood by Air S/S15

There has been a surplus of these urban look coming our way these past couple years. So I'm here to show you a great collection that anyone can take inspiration from. This collection kind of reminds me of when I was younger, I would cut up my clothes to make them better but I never knew what direction I wanted to go with it. Well, with this collection they knew actually where they wanted to go and they went there. I really enjoyed the first two looks with the blazers as well as the denim but at the end of the day this whole collection was very interesting. I can't wait to try out some of this looks.  So have a look and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...