Monday, February 23, 2015

Music Monday: 2.23.15

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back an listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest new that have just hit the scene.

Its nice to hear a soft song to start of the list, and when I say soft i mean the song  "Post to be" by Omarion ft Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko. This is a nice little song to make you dance around. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Next we have have the lovely Ariana Grande in her song "One Last Time" . When I was watching the video the video, I notice a voice that anyone who watched Victorious would know.  That's right, Matt Bennett aka Bobby Shapiro is in the amazing video as the love interest. Have a look for yourself.

This song would have to be my theme song! "Classic Man" in bodies the certain kind of class but still having that edge we love. Check out this new song by Jidenna feat. Roman GianArthur, and tell me if this should be my theme song.

So we may have been dancing to hard. So I'm going to slow it down a little bit with this beautiful song by Il Volo. There song "Grande Amore" well have you sing and running all through your house. So have a look and tell me what you think.

The next song one the list is Glass Animal in there song "Black Mambo". This is a nice song to listen to as you do your daily tasks, but at the same time it makes you think about a lot of stuff. So take a look and tell me what you think.

I think that it would be a good a thing to end this music collection with something to bang out in. So here Montana of 300 in there song "Planet of the Apes". Have a look and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...