Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekly Fashion: Twist Out

For this WeeklyFashion I wanted to try something a little different. If you follow me on snapchat you probably saw me try out the twist out style. This style is really easy and cool way to get the curls or waves without using heat. This style can also be a protective style. If your hair is anything like mine, it will dry out on a drop of a dime. This style helps keep the moister in your hair while giving you an awesome hair style. So take a look at the video and tell me if this is something that I should consider doing more often.
The song in the background is Trippin by Total

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...