Monday, September 19, 2016

Music Monday: 9.19.16

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.

Allie X song "All the Rage" is a super catchy song that has a message. Allie X is saying go head and  reject me, but watch me be the the talk of the town. It's a beautiful song that going to be my new favorite song.

"Banana Brain" by Die Antwoord is a typical EDM song, but what makes it different is there creativity and the effects of drugs. Check out this song and tell me if you like it!

What So Not's new song featuring Kimbra is a song that I need to put a striptease to. Check out "Montreal" and tell me if you like it as much as me.

Just listen to the vocals in Agnes Obel's new song "Golden Green" and tell me if you feel something.

Last but definitly not least is Calvin Harris new song "My Way". It's rumored to be about Taylor Swift. So listen to the song and tell me what you think the song is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...