Monday, October 10, 2016

Music Monday: 10.10.16

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.

I had no idea that Bruno Mars was still making music. So, when I saw this song I had to add it to this list. Take a look and tell me what you think about his new song "24 Magic".

Love Me Now! John Legend is trying to seduce everyone to love him. Do you think it worked?

Pusha T and Kanye West in one song, how do you think this is going to sound. I'll tell you, it's good. Check out there new song "Ballin".

My girl Lizzo is back with her new song "Worship". This is a catchy song that will have you dancing.

Afrojack featuring Ty Dolla $ign! Gone! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...