Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Fashion: Tribal Chain

    Hello everyone! This weekly fashion is all about the shirt. My shirt gave me sometime of edginess. Also a lot of freedom. So when I put this look together, I thought," this shirt is a statement piece. I can put anything over top it". So I didn't  and I went with something simple but major! First, the shirt then I paired it with the dark denim pants. Once I put that on, I put my brown belt and tribal bracelet. Then my super amazing chain necklace. After that it was basically a rap. I throw my boots and my black bag on. The scarf on the bag really tied everything together!
Shirt:Calvin Klein
Pants: D Max
Belt: Target
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Buckle 
Bracelet: Forever 21
Bag: Rue 21
Scarf: Hot Topic
Sunglasses: Looseleaf 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...