Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weekly Fashion: Blue Fur


 Today's weekly fashion is all about fur and glamor. I love this look because it has such an experience look. With just one peak at this outfit I could not take my eyes off. This is my favorite look of the week.

  When I was placing this outfit together, I was truly inspired by my fur jacket. When I saw the jacket and I thought " how can I make this interesting piece stand out but not be too flashy". Then it hit me! I will pair this jacket with my blue and white button down shirt. Then I put my black pants on. Then I match my shoes with my blues and put them on. Next, I put my brown belt that matched the brown on my bag. On the bag, there is a down shaped design on it. So I matched it with my necklace. That's this weekly fashion. I hope you like it as much as I do!

Jacket: Thrift
Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: Pac Sun
Shoes: Dsquared
Belt: Target
necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...