Monday, June 8, 2015

Music Monday: 6.8.15

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.


Mariah Carey is here with her new song "Infinity". And if you ask me, she talking about her relationship with Nick Cannon. Nethier here or there this is still a great song. 
So who loves Rita Ora hair in this video? How about the models she's next to? What about those clothes. Well I love it, so have a look at here song "Poison" and tell me what you think.
Now if you're tried of all these slow songs, I'm going to pump it up with "Crown Me" by Hopsin.
I love videos that tell a story, and this video tells a very powerful story. Have a look at Jennifer Hudson in here song "I Still Love You"
This video by Bjork will mean so much more if you have the right browser...but this is still a great song and a really cool video. Have a look at there song and video for stonemilker at Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...