Monday, August 22, 2016

Music Monday: 8.22.16

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.


The first time I heard this song I fell in love, or should I say "super love". Have a look at Tinashe new song and let me know if it has the same effect on you.

I can see this song all over movies. This is going to be the go to song for a young teen partying with there friends. Shoot, I'll party with them. This song is great. Listen to Green Day's new song "Bang Bang" and tell me what you really think about it.

YG, Drake, and Kamaiyah finally made a song asking the greatest question in pop culture "Why You Always Hatin". Lets see if you can answer this age old question.

What if The Game said he had "All Eyez" for you, what would you do? Well, after seeing some of those pictures I know that a lot of you would say ok and lay down in his bed. If you know what I mean. Jeremih helped out The Game to make this great song.

"Chief Don't Run" by Jidenna has to be one of the most powerful song on this list. This song is all about standing your ground. Have a look and tell me if this song touches you as much as it touches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...