Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekly Fashion: Relaxed


The power of relaxation. Many of us dream about slowing down and watching the sunset. Well in this Weekly Fashion I'm doing a lot more than relaxing.

This look is all about the grunge and how it comes so natural. To start off this look I when with my Calvin Klein button up and black super skinny jeans. From this point I saw that this would be a nice look if I was just lounging around a friends house. I knew it needed more but I just didn't know what it exactly needed. I tried many different looks, finally I reached for my denim coat. This coat is one of my favorite pieces because it brings an edge to any look. To finish off the look, i pared my lace up boots with the rest of the look.

Coat: Vintage
Button up: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...