Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Don't Judge a Book by it's Zendaya


It was another case, of me judging these Nick stars. Saying that all of them want a singing career. So when I see one that puts out a song, I instantly though shade! Which in this case was thee worst thing I could of done. This song Repeat by Zendaya is really good. I can hear the true in the speech as well as this being something that she truly loves to do. Plus this girl can take a stellar photo. The only bad thing I can say is, I wish she was showing more dance moves in her video. From my understanding, my resources (baby cousin) tell me that she is a dancer. If she is, or ever if she isn't, it's just something cool to see. But though all and all this is a really good song. So listen and tell me what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...