Monday, September 16, 2013

Ariana Grande, real artist?




Well I think its about time I and the rest of the world take Ariana Grande serious as an artist. She has performed on the per show at the 2013 VMA's and she has worked with some of the biggest stars. I go wrong when I see her on TV because I think the only thing she is capable doing is acting. Which is definitely wrong in this case. She can honestly sing. She kind of reminds me of the 90's singers but the one that is really in my mind is Mariah Carey. There is something about her flow at attracts me to her. So, I'm saying good bye to Sam and Cat and hello to Ariana Grande, the musician! I sure hope she makes a Christmas album!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...