Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Top 50 Singles of 2010

Top 50 Singles of 2010
Major Lazer, Diplo & Switch
Majority of the music I've listened to this year was from past decades and unreleased material. so forgive me for digging so hard to pull out what I think is this years Best of the Best. No Beibers, No KE(Key)-ShAs, no G6's. My top fifty of twenty ten all for you, the others don't matter.
50. Airplanes - Local Natives

49. Up in The Air - Erykah Badu

48. Not Myself Tonight - Christina Agulera
Xtina's played all of the element to a cliche pop song with this one.. it worked for me
47. Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend

46. Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi

45. Glitter In the Air - Pink

44. Nuthin But A Hero - Tabi Bonney


43. In The Sun - She and Him

42. Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna

41. Flash Delirium - MGMT

40. New Morning - Alpha Rev

39. Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue


38. The High Road - Broken Bells

37. Radioactive - Kings of Leon

36. Power - Kanye West

35. Madder Red - Yeasayer


34. Animal - Neon Trees

33. Baby Father - Sade

32. Born Free - M.I.A.

31. Daydreaming - Kid Sister

30. Whip My Hair - Willow Smith

29. Nothin' On You - B. O. B.
that song you'll listen to every summer

28. Dominos - The Big Pink


27. Keep It Goin' Louder - Major Lazer

26. Fader - The Temper Trap

25. Happiness - Alexis Jordan

24. Indestructible - Robyn

23. Islands - The XX

22. XXXO (Remix Ft. Jay-Z) - M. I. A.

21. Monster - Kanye West
Nicki made this happen

20. Cold War - Janelle Monae

19. Rocket - Goldfrapp

18. Norway - Beach House


17. Waves of Change (Kaskade Remix) - Samantha James


16. In For the Kill - La Roux
I've known about La Roux for year now and I've been trying to include La Roux in all of my countdowns. But most of her music was released a year ago. However, the re release of "In for the Kill" is a shoe in for this list.

15. Sexy People - Lolene

14. Acapella - Kelis

13. Shark In the Water - V.V. Brown


12. Do It All Again - Corinne Bailey Rae


11. Telephone - Lady Gaga

10. Tight Rope - Janelle Monae

9. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
This song is like two years old... but everyone is diggin it and I am too.


8. O. N. E. - Yeasayer

7. Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine

6. Window Seat - Erykah Badu

5. 4th of July - Kelis


4. Commander - Kelly Rowland

3. Hang With Me - Robyn

2. Alejandro - Lady Gaga

1. Dancing On My Own - Robyn
There is no second guessing when it comes to Dancing On My Own as Single of the year. MTV calls it "The Hit that somehow wasn't. Robyn is topping end of the year Album charts, single chart, and video charts. She made appearances on Gossip Girl, The VMA's, Letterman, and Vevo. It is unbelievable how America is still somewhat ignorant of her craft. Dancing On My Own kicked of Robyn's Body Talk Collection right. That massive beat, Anthmic chorus, and powerful video; DOMO was My "Hot One" in July and now my hottest single of the year..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...