Friday, December 28, 2012

Trend Catcher (men)



                    As I was on my search for some amazing trends, I came a crossed something a little more fun and exciting. This trend has been around for a while and it is called coloring blocking. This spring and summer 2013 color blocking has bright and bold colors. I'm really excited about this look because if it's on the same color wheel, you can pair it together. (That's just a little trick if you fell that this trend is  to intense for you.) This awesome trend has been seen on the runway by Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Versace. So you know I'll be wearing it this spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...