Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Fashion: Spring into Easter



     In this Weekly Fashion I was truly inspired by the colors of the spring season. We have been locked up in our deep dark colors all season and it was time to break out. To start off the look, I initially headed for my printed shirt that is around my wist. I knew that this top was going to be the statement piece and that everything from this point on needed to be paired down.
    So, I went for my teal shorts. I saw that the top was too busy for this occasion but I still wanted to use it. Therefore I reached into the closet and got the half button up. By this time, I had the half button up paired with the teal shorts, and the printed top around my wist. The look was just about complete but to finish everything up I added my black leather sneakers and shaped sunglasses to the mix.

Top: H&M
Shirt: Thrift
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Aldo



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...