Monday, June 17, 2013

Lady Gaga's new Shoes for Artpop?


This collection was truly insane! I loved everything about it! From the extreme shoes to the super classy glowns! If you have a wedding coming up and you're "super rich" totally go for it! I mean I would! But I have this small little bug in my ear that keeps saying "Lady Gaga has to wear these shoes!" I know what your thinking "if the models can't walk in these shoes, how is she going to be able to?" Well I must say, Lady Gaga is known for walking in some very tall heels! For an example, the Thierry Mugler fashion show. Each model walking down that runway has to be at least 5'8" with out heels but you add on the heels and there about 6'3. I believe that Gaga is around 5'2". That night Gaga had shoes on that made her the same height as every other model out there. I think and hope she can pull it off for Artpop! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...