Wednesday, June 19, 2013

RIHANNA HITS A FAN!!!



Oh my gosh! I am going to keep this short and sweet!
So from what I got from this very short video. Rihanna is on her world tour in Birmingham, UK. A fan is in love, so decides to attach their self to Rihanna and not let go. Rihanna then takes matter in her own hands, and takes the microphone and pops the fan! If you listen closely you can here someone say "are you crying!" Rihanna must of hit them really hard!

I can't believe it but I actually can because people are really crazy out there! That fan had no right to be all over her like that. But at the same time she did not need to hit the fan! Rihanna had security right be hide her! But, you know what? You do what you have to, right? You tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...