Sunday, November 13, 2016

Mexico Trip: Swim Wear

 Two looks for the price of one! The look above is all about the body! When I was creating this look I focus my energy on my shorts. After selecting my shorts I went for my top that defines me the most, just kidding of course... To show of the body, I took my top tired in a knot and tucked it up. I did this instead of making it a crop top because I wanted the top to hug my body and not just hang off my body. After that, I added my sunglasses and sandals.


The look below is all about the top. I made this top the day before leaving for the trip. This tank was a lucking find in the clearance section of H&M for only for a dollar, so I felt a obligated to buy it. Even through it was a XL I knew I was going to be able to do something with it. Therefore, I got my scissor out and started cutting. Now on to the look. I wanted this be really dramatic to I combined my fringed top with my hat. After that the look was just about complete, I added my shorts and sandals and called it day.
Look One:
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Aldo
Sunglasses: Aldo

Look Two:
Top: H&M / DIY
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Aldo
Sunglasses: Aldo
Hat: Old Navy





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...