Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Paris Hilton is Back?

As much as I want to beat Paris up for making a song like this, I can't. The girl has fashion. The beat was kind of catchy... but I do have to say, he lyrics were weak. But other then that it's wasn't as bad as how everyone is making it out to be. On youtube there are more dislikes than likes. About 7,000 more. I think that if I didn't like the girl at all I would go hard on her but it seems like everyone beat me to the punch! She should stick to songs like Jealousy. Remenber that song? Her best if you as me. Ok take a look and tell me what you think about this video/song.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...