Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekly Fashion: Hocus Pocus

 Hocus pocus yall better be focus. The local witch is out and the slayfitcation spell has been released.



This look is all about the scarf. I decided to "mute" the rest of look by choosing to wear all black. The first moment I saw this scarf I knew it was going to be a statement piece. Therefore, I add my black deep vneck top with super skinnies and ankle boots. To finish off the look my black choker was add, which was also seen on Weekly Fashion: The Grunge Army. At this point the whole look was compete.

Top: Forever 21
Pant: Old Navy
Shoe: Rue 21
Choker: A.C. Moore
Scarf: Forever 21 Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...