Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Fashion: The Grunge Army



From the fur tail to the Army jacket, this Weekly Fashion is something to see. When creating this look it started to come off a little grunge. Mainly because of my black V neck sweater and black/grey joggers. I thought to myself "this look needs something else to make it stand out in a crowd".  Therefore, I placed on my Army jacket and boots. From this point on it became a walk in the park to complete this look because every accessory complements each other. So, I placed on two chokers and my black chained bag. To spice it up some more, I put the brown and black tail on my bag.


Sweater: Old Navy
Joggers: Forever 21 Men
Boots: Aldo
Jacket: Vintage
Choker: A. C. Moore
Bag: Forever 21
Tail: Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...