Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Diet Commercial


After a long day furiously waiting for my little brother to graduate middle school, I settled down at a restuarante and ordered a meal soo delish that i had to blog about it. The chicken ceaser salad. I don't know if it was the heat or being cornered by an insane and a sane grandmother, but that food was good. I even took a picture of it. It looks and taste better in real life.
With a side of cranberry juice, I was on cloud nine liberated from all the things that were pulling me down. As if cranberry juice was nature's red wine. That's when it hit me. I was eating healthy. While my insane grandmother (who i love btw) was devouring the chicken fingers she didn't want , eating something less greasy a but equally tasty.
like a diet commercial, one good choice lead to another. After the next few days I have been putting do the grease and researching healthy food. Although I have a high metabolism, I had to be sure to stay as healthy as I can . It is interesting to see the results of people getting older and how one decision can lead to many decisions in their life. Are all the decisions we make as important as the life that we live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...