Sunday, August 22, 2010

*** I Remember ***


“I Remember”
I remember when I used to love
So deep through emotion
Past the depths of my soul
I cry through heartbreak laying here all alone
To look in ones eyes and believe love
I remember when I used to love
Being in your relfection
Breathing being in your presents
Satisfaction was fulfilled in my mind
Long walk long talks helped my open my eyes
I remember…
Heartbreak
The day you said I love you
The day you never said
All I have left is your picture in my head
Laying here thinking about you loving
I remember when you used to love me but
You never loved we
10-29-08 Gabriel Reignbow Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...