Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is Fashion?




I was recently asked the question "What is fashion"? To be completely honest, it had me thinking. What is fashion? So i did so resource. By definition fashion means : a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing. Which doesn't make much sense. So it forced me to turn to self description of fashion.



By self description of fashion it can mean any and every thing. To some people fashion is an abanded factory. Where they don't really care about what they wear. But on the other hand fashion is a way of life, a mode ring , a job to some people. Clothes bring happiness to people. A sense of beauty to an other. Fashion can be your whole world.






After all of that self description of fashion, lead me to fashionista's. We all know what fashionista are. But if you dont, Fashionista means: a very fashionable person. Especially one who works in the fashion industry. Some of the leading fashionistas that pop up into my mind are Anna Wintour. ( editor and chief of Vogue) Also Arnold Wong from colonialgoods.co . Fashionista know what to wear and what looks good.











Now its your turn! Tell me what is fashion in your own words? Is it an abanded factory to you or a life style. Maybe ever your mode ring. What ever it is tell me i would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...