Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Put it Together (men)




Once again I was on the search for some really hot sunglass trends, for this spring and summer 2013. This time I came a crossed some rounded glasses. When I tell you I died I mean I died! This trend is so hot, it's kind of a blast from the past if you think about it. For an example, this trend was around in the 80s (but what wasn't ). So when I saw this on the runway by Z.Zegna, Diesel, and Mykita. I just had to get myself a pair... so I did, for less then $20 at this wed site that's been around since 02. Its called sunglasswarehouse. I know it takes a fashion darer to complete this look but it's quite fun, so i recommend trying it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...