Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekly Fashion: Sweater


There isn't much I have to say about this look. This look specks for it's self. Everything flows together, from the colors to the stripes. This is an amazing look. But I must say, flannel shirts are a stable in everyday wear. So when looking for an new way to style and or to wear one of these shirts it can be a little difficult. So I recommend to just go crazy with it and once you see something you like to stop there. So I started with my flannel shirt then put on my red pants and a gray skinny tie. I put on the black sweater with the gray stripes to tie the shoes in. Lastly I put on my brown belt to match the brown on my bag.
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Vintage
Pants: American Eagle
Tie: Vintage
Shoes: Brixton
Bag: Converse
Belt: Present 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...