Monday, February 9, 2015

Music Monday: 2.9

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back an listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest new that have just hit the scene.

If you haven't seen Gabriel Reignbow's new video for his song, Databending, then you're way be hide the eight ball. So take a look at the video and tell me what you think.


Now is the song Four Five Seconds, by Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney. This is a nice song to relax to after a long day of work. Have a look for yourself and tell me what you think.


Next we have two strong females telling singing an amazing song about standing alone. So have a look Jolin Tsai ft Namie Amuro in "I'm Not Yours".


The next song is by KAZAKY. This crazy up beat song is called "What You Gonna Do", and if you want to see some crazy dance move and a great song check it out and tell me what you think.


Last but not least we have the amazing LION BABE, in her great song "Treat me like Fire". Anyone that can sing like that and whip their hair that gracefully needs to be seen. So have a look and tell me what you think. Is she bae or naw...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...