Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekly Fashion: The Kylie/ Blizzard Chic


For this look, I took a lot of inspiration from Kylie Jenner. If you don't know who Kylie Jenner is, she is the youngest from the Kardashian family and if you ask me future style icon. Anyway, I was inspired by her way of wearing straight leg pants with boots. But you know me, I have to put my own spin and taste on everything to make it my own.

 When creating this look I thought to my self, how can I pull all of this together? Then it came to me like a bat out of hell. I thought, "why don't I just do what I always do" and that means earth tones! Earth tones are some of the easiest things to pull off because they are all on the same color pallet and they just look amazing together. So I hit my closet and started pulling out all of my clothes. I paired my green straight leg pants (that cuff my butt a little too good) with a black/grey tint button up. Then I added my necklace that allowed me to pull golds, silvers, and browns into my look. Which then came the brown coat, lace up boots, and the sunglasses. This is truly one of my favorite looks. From the shapes it creates to the colors that pull you eyes.
Top: Adam Levine
Pant: Dockers
Shoes: Aldo
Coat: AM2
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Necklace: Old Navy



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...