Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Selena Gomez's 'Stars Dance' Album, Good?

If you're someone that's like the rest of the world and loves the song "Come and Get It". And was considering buying her new album, "Stars Dance", I would think about watching this video first. This video breaks everything down and tells you the truth. Not just what you want to hear. To me Selena's album will most likely be something that I listen to on the radio and or on YouTube. Nothing that I really would go out and buy. But don't get me wrong, I love her music and will  probably know the words too. After you watch this video, tell me what you think and if you will be purchasing this album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...