Friday, September 27, 2013

When Mike WiLL Made-It, Miley Cyrus, Juicy J & Wiz Khalifa Meet!


Oh my gosh, I just though up! There is sooooo much to say! My head is spinning like a top! This song. This Song. THIS SONG! I fell like my ears just exposed a little! Ok Terence, settle down. Its just a song. Ok so when I listened to this song, all of the above happened to me. And if you don't know me my now...what just happened wasn't very good! Miley was rapping, a bunch of grown men in a high school (watching cheerleaders dance...are girls of age?) and its just bad! But let me be nice. Miley had so super cute looks and the beat of this song is hypnotic. Ok, now that thats done, watch it for your self!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...