Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lady Gaga is addressing all the rumors?

Lady Gaga goes in! Well she hits the everyone that has been bad mouthing her at least! Just recently Lady Gaga had a performance at the AMA( and she killed it if I may add) and she sung Do What you Want. And as we all know I'm not too fond of that song! But there was a really cut storyline going on so I stayed. By the end of the performance it was starting to get a little real. We a video of her playing the piano as a child. Then all these newspaper articles come up. This will mean nothing to you unless you know the meaning of the song, well i have to meaning here. The song is basically saying you can do what ever to my body and say whatever about me but at the end of the day you can't take my mouth, my voice. Which is every strong and I commend her on that! So take a look and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...