Monday, April 20, 2015

Music Monday: 4.20.15

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.


This is a great song to stat off the spring season. Martin(e) has done a great job at looking really fashion, mainly because of the use of Jacquemus Spring/Summer 15. Well have a look at "The Girl For Me" and tell me what you think. 
If you saw Dej Loaf other video, Try Me, you might now recognize her when you see this video. Check out her song "Me, U & Hennessy".
I think that it's so hot that David Hasselhoff has a new song, and I really like how has a real 80's vibe to it. So take a look a his song "True Survivor" and tell me what you think.


There was a lot of monboo jumbo around this song, mainly because people think that Janelle Monae changed her image and it was no longer how they knew her. Well I think that this is a really good song and I love the fact that she looks like she's having fun. So have a look at Janelle Monae and Jidenna song "Yoga" and tell me what you think.
The last song on the list is by Ty Dolla $ign ft Charli XCX and Tinashe. This a really catchy song that will have you dancing while singing "Drop that Kitty". So enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...