Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekly Fashion: Distressed Jeans


Finally! With this Weekly Fashion I truly fell like a fashion blogger. Maybe it's because of the hat or even the leather...but then again it's probably because I just when shopping. I don't know but you guys are here to read about the look.


To start off the look I got my black, white, and grey spieled sweater and paired it with the distressed jeans. I saw that I was starting to get a hard look coming, so I took the bull by its horns and went with it. I rowed the bottoms of my jeans to show off my black ankle boots and tucked in the one side of the sweater. From there I added the hat and the bag to create the overall look.
Sweater: H&M
Pant: Zummes
Boots: Rue 21
Bag: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21



Model: Terence Mad

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...