Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Butterfly

You would be surprise by what you can learn from watching T.V.  I'm known for watching some corny shows and repeating some pointless facts. So I tried something a little different this time, I decided to watch something a little more educational, something like Ugly Betty. Yes I know what you're thinking, "What can you learn from Ugly Betty?" A LOT!! Ugly Betty is one of those shows that you can always learn something from. For an example, I have watched the 4th season of Betty about 4 times but this last time something was just a little different. On the first episode there is this scene where Betty goes to a reclusive 1960's jewelry designers house to interview her. Betty just so happens to get there at the right time and Betty is able to witness a butterfly hatching out of his/her cocoon. Betty is upset because she thinks that the Caterpillar is gone. The designer tells her that the caterpillar is still inside of the butterfly. This meant so much to me because it just shows that no matter what the changes in life are you are still you deep down in the core.
Have a look at the clip and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...