Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bad Girls Club

When you're getting ready to go out and you're a little tipsy, you will do some pretty crazy things. Gabriel Reignbow and I created a master piece on snapchat that we would love to share with you. As you saw in my Atlantic City post I was in Atlantic City. I know, extremely redundant but while we were in Atlantic City we wanted to make a music video. Unforantanly, the music video never came to be but we were able to create an amazing parody of the Bad Girls Club. Showing how ridiculous yet comical the show actually is. In light of the new season premiering in February, I have my money down that something just as harebrained as this video is going to happen on this season of Bad Girls Club. So check out the video and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...