Sunday, January 8, 2017

Drama


You know I love some drama. Everything about this look is dramatic, from the long denim coat to the stripped pants. Although all these items have their own unique look it was every interesting to see how Brain Brigantti put this look together. I think this look was on brand for who I am as a model; daring, unique and fun.
Putting this look together was really fun. Mixing prints and texture was something at Brian was very good. I loved working with him because I learned a lot. This look has so much personality and it really spoke to the people of New York. Multiple people came over to us to tell me that they liked my outfit. What do you think about this look?



Jacket: Vintage
Sweater: H&M
Pant: Old Navy
Shoe: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...