Friday, January 6, 2017

Unconventional New Year's Look

 My New Year look was a little different. I wanted to wear something that was going to have a meaning. As we all know, the end of 2016 was crazy. It seemed like everyone was dying; not the best way to end the year. So for my look I wanted to it to be the death of 2016.

 By that being said I picked up this skeleton dress from H&M and paired it with my ripped black jeans. From there I added my red satin robe. If you don't understand what's going on here the red satin robe represents the blood and the skeleton top with ripped jeans represent the struggle and death of 2016. I killed the year!

 To glam up this look I paired together my choker and "Happy New Year" hair accessory. My favorite thing about this look is the fur trim cardigan the kelt me posh as well as warm.

Dress: H&M
Pant: Old Navy
Robe: Vintage
Shoe: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Choker: Forever 21
Hair Accessory: Charming Charlie





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...