Thursday, June 17, 2010

'I'm an Alien from Outer Space......'

It's true, I am not the typical jersey kid one would see on the street, especially south jersey xp. I am a very odd yet creative person through fashion, film, music, and writing. I spend most of my time as an overwhelmed college student but on the down side, I am very observant. People on this planet called Earth are very weird creatures. The varied personalities, unsettling disputes, judgemental opinions serve as only some of the far from beautiful qualities in human nature. However, like in every fairy tale, where ever there's ugly; there is beauty. As an observer, I going to expose, the beautiful, the ugly, and everything in between. Because thats just how life is beautiful, ugly, and in between. and always remember people don't change. They are just the same person with the same attitudes in a different world. a world where they must ADJUST and that's as real as it gets................................

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...