Sunday, January 9, 2011

Heart Beats on A Dance Floor


The drowning sounds of broken melodies repeat my heart like a broken record
Rhythmless oceans, clouds of grey, and the sky sings the blues
Here I go again
Dancing in the eyes of an invisible lover, who has my heart beating faster than ever
Who has the rhythm, amplifies that tempo, and makes me feel the bass
Who remixes my song so that certain percussions transpire and erase
Here I go again
Im in love
My mind doesn’t speak of it, but my heart beats of it
Boom boom kack boom boom kat love me back love me back
That invisible lover remixed by song
I’ll let em spin and I’ll hold out until the melody is gone
12-22-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...