Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Time

As we all know the summer is right around the corner! So I'm here to show you Ladies and Gentlemen some of the hottest swim wear this spring and summer 2013!

I'll start with the ladies! I hear a lot from my friends that they want to be classy but not slutty! But what it truly comes down to is if you fell comfortable in whatever your wearing! So lets get ready!
 1. Prints are in! Well as all ways...prints are an easy way to get people to turn and look!
2.We have high waisted bikinis! they are super cute and a definite blast from the past! But always a statement piece!

3. Next we have the super cool and simple bikinis. They are a sure way to get the attention but not being slutty!

4.Now we have the oh-so-simple-but-interesting one pieces! One piece come in all designs and sizes! If I was a girl, I would definitely go for this!




Well Gentlemen you saw the ladies and now its your turn! For men I would have to definitely say it falls into comfort. There is just something about guys that love to be comfortable! OK, now that, that is done lets get started as well!
1. We have the super visible speedos! This trend is definitely for more of the daring person or just someone that wants more of a even tan.













2. Next we have the one piece! I think this is super cool and very chic!

3. This is the mid quad shorts. You might see a little more people wearing this then the last two. But this is something that I always run to when looking for swimwear!

4. This is the oh-so-normal regular shorts that you will almost see everyone in. Mainly because this is super comfortable and way classic!
No matter what you are looking for this summer, there will always be a huge selection. So keep your 6th sense sharp and go shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...