Friday, July 19, 2013

Ariana Grande, Popular?

Like O-M-G! Ariana Grande is becoming even more famous. After her role on Victorious, it seems like she just blew up over night. Well I'm glad she did! Mainly because she shared with the world her treatment on Victorious and basically said; not matter what I did or say I could not please a cast member. Then something on the lines of; I lost myself trying to fit in. That's why I thought this song was perfect for the occasion. But now, she is hotter then ever and costarring on the new show "Sam and Cat". (Which I might add is actually funny in it own off beat way.) So now watch this video and make should you listen to these lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...