Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lindsay Lohan is BACK

Well, if you guys don't know now you know. Lindsay Lohan is back. And I'm really happy! Just because I have a soft spot for her and I strongly believe that she needs a good friend by her side. That's going to say "Yo Lin, you need to check yourself"! I genuinely fell bad for her when everyone gets on her and calls her names. She is a person like everyone else on this plant. That's why I chose this video, because they weren't so judgmental. I'm not saying what she's doing or was doing is except able but that's why she went to rehab. Well, tell me what you guys think.
Just a quick fact they left out:
+ $2 million

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...