Thursday, July 18, 2013

How to be Rememberable: like Austra

This is a very odd video but a really good song. I truly couldn't tell if I was more fastened by the video or the song its self. Maybe it just had a good over all mix. I fell like, if you want to get some where in the music industrial you have to do something makes you rememberable. So if that happens to be the way you sing, like Adele, or your fashion, like Lady Gaga. But when you think about it, that follows in very day life. If you want people to know who you are, you have to be rememberable and market yourself. So, tell me if Austra is rememberable and or did any of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...