Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why did the chicken cross the road?

                  I know that this blog post has nothing to do with music and or fashion, but this blog post is more of an health issue. So some women in some town found a chicken foot in her package of chicken. She then took the social media scene, to make a point of some kind.... But anyway this is my message to you. Make sure you check your item before you buy it. I'm not saying that this lady should of seen this foot but just check just in case. This can also be rephrased in other from my blog post, "How To Be A Good Shopper". So tell me What you think, should she have been more observant, and or was the social media stunt necessary?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...