Saturday, October 12, 2013

Collection of the Week: Jeremy Scott



You've been reading every trend catcher this week, and they all had the same name in them. And its for good reason Jeremy Scott's fall 2013-14 collection had me in all. From the designs to the writing on the tops. Also The leather, the fur coats and the amazing shoes! Oh my gosh! I was on my way fashion coma! Plus there are some perfect pieces for Halloween too! This collection is for that young care free person. That's like fashion but tries to act like they don't! This is something that i aways wanted to try! OK I'm going to stop, so you can see what I'm talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...