Friday, October 18, 2013

Is Katy Hitting all the Right Notes?

Well for the first time this week, I was listen to the radio and I came up across this song, Dark Horse! Dark Horse is really good! I can't believe that I'm going goo goo gaga over a Katy Perry song. If you don't know me, I'm not really a Katy Kat but after hearing Roar and Dark Horse, I just might have to change up my music style! The beat is hypnotic and the rap is on point. I'm really surprised that this is coming from her. I'm used to hearing more of a happy go lucky tune from her. But just like she said before her first single came out, this album is going to be dark and edgy. Well she wasn't lying,  so take a look for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...